No of Vacancies : 1
Job Description / Responsibility
1. To carry out the test in accordance with relevant test standard and QMS of ISO/IEC 17025.
2. To collect data & to supervise in sample preparation and preparation of reports for issue
3. To monitor the testing machine while in operation.
4. To perform appropriate quality check.
5. To ensure proper monitoring and resolution of equipment maintenance.
6. To ensure proper documentation of laboratory QMS &TMS maintaining ISO/IEC 17025.
7. To perform any other related activities assign by HOD
Additional Job Requirements
1. The candidate must have sound knowledge of testing, calibration & laboratory operation.
2. Must have basic knowledge of ISO, IEC standards and physical, electrical, mechanical testing & calibration procedure.
3. Testing Laboratory Experience is highly desired.
4. Good communication skill & sunny personality.
Application Dead Line
|Job Nature||:||Full Time|
|Experience||:||Minimum 2 Year/s|
|Gender||:||Both Male & Female|
|Age||:||Not Over Years|
|Job Location||:||Salary Range||:||Negotiable|