& Let your next Job find you
No of Vacancies : 2
Job Description / Responsibility
1. To lead new project planning session and perform feasibility analysis.
2. To secure growth opportunities and initiating new projects as per management requirement.
3. To consolidates engineering budgets based on discipline department budgets and controls it during the course of the project.
4. Understanding furniture design from technical perspective.
5. Sufficient material knowledge of furniture.
6. Sourcing materials for furniture product.
7. Should have sound knowledge on import/export policy of furniture and its materials.
8. To optimize and improve processes and the overall approach where necessary.
9. Securing growth opportunities and initiating new projects.
Additional Job Requirements
1. Fluency in English and sound communicating skill are demanding.
2. Proficiency in Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel and Power Point), Internet browsing and basic IT knowledge is mandatory.
3. Must be self-oriented and hard working.
Application Dead Line
|Job Nature||:||Full Time|
|Experience||:||Minimum 5 Year/s|
|Gender||:||Both Male & Female|
|Age||:||Minimum 30 Year/s|
|Job Location||:||Kaliakoir||Salary Range||:||Negotiable|