& Let your next Job find you
No of Vacancies : 3
Job Description / Responsibility
1. Gathering information of furniture’s market size, market share and examining market coverage to develop successful marketing plans.
2. Monitoring the competitors' marketing activities and outcomes.
3. Communicating with customers, competitors, channel partners in order to get information on the industry's trends.
4. Compiling customers' references and feedback of product and service.
5. Segmenting the target audience and determining the appropriate markets to be approached.
6. Providing assistance to the Sales team by compiling all details for upcoming brands, products, or services.
7. Identifying competitors and potential markets (e.g. wholesalers, retailers, corporate clients, and the general public).
8. Forecasting and monitoring sales trends.
9. Preparing reports for management and utilizing statistical software for data analysis.
10. Any other responsibilities assigned by the Management.
Additional Job Requirements
1. Fluency in English and sound communicating skill are demanding.
2. Proficiency in Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel and Power Point), Internet browsing and basic IT knowledge is mandatory.
3. Must be self-oriented and hard working.
Application Dead Line
|Job Nature||:||Full Time|
|Experience||:||Minimum 5 Year/s|
|Gender||:||Both Male & Female|
|Age||:||Minimum 25 Year/s|
|Job Location||:||Kaliakoir||Salary Range||:||Negotiable|