No of Vacancies : 2
Job Description / Responsibility
1. To responsible for verified product as per the documents received from production.
2. To plan strategically and manage finished goods warehouse.
3. To arrange and plan out warehouse, catalog goods etc.
4. To manage inbound and outbound stock movement of finished goods warehouse operation.
5. To produce and store action plan, which supports the company's strategic objectives by using initiative to take corrective measures as needed.
6. To supervise and train the finished goods warehouse team.
7. To monitor all kind of relevant store functions and transitions are properly recorded in the Accounting System.
8. To perform the function of processing orders, organizing the dispatch and delivery of finished goods and ensuring that finished goods are stored safely.
9. To carry out any other tasks given by the HOD
Additional Job Requirements
1. Proven working experience as a finished goods warehouse team member.
2. Proficient in standard accounting software.
3. Capable of doing store related activities and to prepare documents.
4. Must have computer knowledge & also must have skill in advance MS excel & MS word.
5. Excellent analytical, problem solving, self-management, and organizational skills.
6. Ability to influence individuals and teams in order to achieve set or desired goals and objectives.
Application Dead Line
|Job Nature||:||Full Time|
|Experience||:||Minimum 2 Year/s|
|Gender||:||Both Male & Female|
|Age||:||Minimum 25 Year/s|
|Job Location||:||Kaliakoir||Salary Range||:||Negotiable|