No of Vacancies : 2
Job Description / Responsibility
1. To assist business development plan and assesses its progress on regular basis including its capacity assessment.
2. To assist project manager to monitor and review the expense.
3. To prepare a detailed budget in Excel according to project plan and by accounting code according to chart of accounts, shared by finance.
4. To do financial analysis of the complete life cycle of a project.
5. To finding report and make recommendations and action to be taken for improvements.
6. To carry out any other tasks given by the Project Manager.
Additional Job Requirements
1. Must have experience as a Finance Officer or similar role
2. Solid knowledge of financial and accounting procedures
3. Experience using financial software
4. Advanced MS Excel skills
5. Knowledge of financial regulations
6. Excellent analytical and numerical skills
7. Sharp time management skills
8. Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data
Application Dead Line
|Job Nature||:||Full Time|
|Experience||:||Minimum 2 Year/s|
|Gender||:||Both Male & Female|
|Age||:||Minimum 25 Year/s|
|Job Location||:||Kaliakoir||Salary Range||:||Negotiable|