No of Vacancies : 2
Job Description / Responsibility
1. To develop and implement QC strategical plan to meet the international standards and ensure best output.
2. To prepare standard test procedure/standard operation procedure/operational key point whenever needed.
3. To develop quality inspector to maintain best quality inspection & assign people to find the defect in different checking point.
4. Monitoring all process for faults and improvements and make corrective action plan.
5. Discuss regular quality issues with concern department and arrange quality control meeting.
6. Work on process and product fault analysis and develop strategic plan to reduce defects.
7. Perform weekly/monthly reporting of defects and analyze for corrective actions.
8. Report format generation (Manually/by software) and Make user friendly report for management and other department.
9. Market Failure Analysis.
Design & Performance Report Verification & Validation.
Additional Job Requirements
1. Auto CAD/ Solid works design expertise.
2. Sound knowledge in metal forming operations.
3. In depth understanding of Technical issues.
4. Good command over English to understand the language of ISO, DIN, JIS etc standards.
5. Must have strong knowledge on Kaizen, PDCA, Six-Sigma, Lean, TQM, AQL etc types of methodology and quality approach.
6. Must have experience in fault analysis, nonconformity of process, quality improvement of products by strategical and technical approach.
7. Must have strong IT, communication and leadership skill.
8. Must work under pressure.
9. Must be a quick learner, self-motivated, target oriented.
Application Dead Line
|Job Nature||:||Full Time|
|Experience||:||Minimum 2 Year/s|
|Gender||:||Both Male & Female|
|Age||:||Minimum 24 Year/s|
|Job Location||:||Kaliakoir||Salary Range||:||Negotiable|