No of Vacancies : 1
Job Description / Responsibility
1. To Plan for Inventory-IQC-Production schedules according to data of commercial, marketing and IE. In addition, material requirements to ensure a controlled flow of approved materials to meet production requirements.
2. Machine-Tools-Consumable item planning along with Production and Process department.
3. Work pro-actively, on a daily basis, with the manufacturing supervisors, procurement and other departments to ensure schedules are maintained.
4. To evaluate production statistics and their impact to the production schedule. Report major variances from plan to appropriate management personnel along with a course correction action plan for managing issues as they arise.
5. To revise plan when necessary.
6. To review safety stock levels for purchased material and manufactured products on a monthly basis and recommends best practice stocking strategies.
7. To analyze production model closing report and finalize the material quantity need to order for provide maximum output.
8. Performs physical counts of stock faulty, reusable material and preserve this for future use.
9. Follow up commercial team for FOC materials.
10. Share Daily report to superior & factory operations team.
11. To monitor material performance and evaluate material deterioration.
12. To perform other duties as assigned by the department Manager.
Additional Job Requirements
1. Must have experienced on Planning
Good hands on computer (Specially excel), and different planning Software.
2. Good Knowledge on Lean Manufacturing, Capacity Planning, Six Sigma, Recovery Planning,Production Simulation & Resource Planning etc
3.Capability to work under pressure
Application Dead Line
|Job Nature||:||Full Time|
|Experience||:||3 to 6 Year/s|
|Gender||:||Both Male & Female|
|Age||:||Maximum 32 Year/s|
|Job Location||:||Salary Range||:||Negotiable|