No of Vacancies : 5
Job Description / Responsibility
1. To monitor, reconcile and collect payment on overdue bills by informing customers of their debt with balance confirmation.
2. To analyze client's credit data, legal documents, valid business identification in accordance the company policy whichever it is required.
3. To keep a close contact with every customer & acknowledge them time to time via with proper business communication system.
4. To visit the field area frequently at doubtful customer and develop the relationship with local key influential people.
5. To scrutiny the rebate and discounting policy, cash sales, credit ceiling and other sales related performance obligations.
6. To prepare report.
7. To collaborate with departmental collogues for ensuring the customer balances accuracy with by scrutiny of unapplied, un-indefinite and un-identified customer transactions
8. Any other jobs as when are required by management.
Additional Job Requirements
1. Candidate’s experience in credit control sector will get preference.
2. Advanced knowledge and skill in Microsoft Excel.
3. Good communication skill.
4. Ability to work under pressure & want to travel anywhere in Bangladesh.
Application Dead Line
|Job Nature||:||Full Time|
|Experience||:||Minimum 2 Year/s|
|Gender||:||Both Male & Female|
|Age||:||Minimum 25 Year/s|
|Job Location||:||Kaliakoir||Salary Range||:||Negotiable|