No of Vacancies : 3
Job Description / Responsibility
* Visit distributors' showroom and to assess, research and evaluate the Distributors' creditworthiness.
* Monitor payment status of the distributors in respect of the given credit facilities and set standards.
* Create report on given credit amount vs product value in the distributors' showroom and godown by counting physically and present it to senior management in timely manner.
* Predict risks by creating credit scoring models
* Work for ensuring payment from the default distributors by reactivating their business
* Measurement and analysis of distributors' performance and credit administrations for them.
* Assist for the optimization of credit management processes
* Provide market based data to develop, review and update credit policies
* Resolve credit issues with the distributors
* Monitor all the payments and bad debts.
* To re-activate and ensure all needed supports for the sick, irregular, and default distributors.
Additional Job Requirements
* Energetic, Dedicated, Enthusiasm, Willing to work anywhere, have sound communication and negotiable skills.
* Skills on Reporting both in oral and written, and must have knowledge on IT and Microsoft Office.
* Must have patience to work in the field level.
Application Dead Line
|Job Nature||:||Full Time|
|Experience||:||2 to 5 Year/s|
|Age||:||28 to 35 Year/s|
|Job Location||:||Salary Range||:||Negotiable|