No of Vacancies : 1
Job Description / Responsibility
1. Manage Project closing issues upon the directions and instructions from Material Management In-charge by ensuring Spare Parts Requirements, model-wise data readiness and communicating with concern department / section related to project closure.
2. Analysis of spare parts consumption on weekly basis both for Service and Production Rework (Based on EBS, WCRM, WCMS data).
3. Submission spare parts requirement with Commercial (for service) and RM Inventory (for Production rework).
4. Aging calculation and long aging pending issue follow-up with CPSD Operation Manager, Commercial and RM Inventory.
5. Ensure proper follow-up with Branch Manages and Store Officers to get the feedback of in-transit of the spare parts.
6. Ensure inter service point spare parts transfer for crisis items or critical cases only.
7. Perform adhoc reporting responsibilities assigned by HOD.
Additional Job Requirements
Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
Excellent verbal and written communication
Hardworking and able to work under stress
Team work mindset
Application Dead Line
|Job Nature||:||Full Time|
|Age||:||23 to 28 Year/s|
|Job Location||:||Salary Range||:||Negotiable|