No of Vacancies : 1
Job Description / Responsibility
1. Setting annual national sales targets, formulating and implementing budget plans.
2. Regular monitoring of the achievement of national sales targets as per approved budget.
3. Achieving the set sales target and collection, evaluating the monthly performance of Sales and Distribution team as per sales KPI.
4. Regular market visit, data collection and analysis to support in determining product prices and discount rates by identifying customer needs and satisfaction and building network with customers.
5. Participate in various meetings and conferences for current sales status, sales improvement, monthly sales review, company policy, trade offers for product marketing &amp;amp; promotion and other necessary matters.
6. Coordinate with manufacturing, logistics, HR, accounts, branding and other relevant departments for formulation and implementation of sales plan.
7. Manpower planning and team formation in order to reach the maximum potential market and coverage.
8. Evaluate team member &amp;amp; performance and recommend benefits accordingly.
9. Presenting various information to the authority and management in regard to the market demand including policy, offer, pricing of new products.
10. To supervise the product delivery to the distributor as per company policy and procedure.
11. To perform the duties and responsibilities assigned by the authority and management.
Additional Job Requirements
1. Strong analytical and quantitative skills, ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive actions.
2. Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams.
3. Strength in problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask.
4. Strong leadership and team building skills.
Application Dead Line
|Job Nature||:||Full Time|
|Experience||:||4 to 6 Year/s|
|Gender||:||Both Male & Female|
|Age||:||30 to 40 Year/s|
|Job Location||:||Salary Range||:||Negotiable|