No of Vacancies : 1
Job Description / Responsibility
1. Responsible to sourcing &amp;amp; procurement of Chemical items &amp; other raw materials.
2. Responsible to preparing monthly plan & budget required for procurement.
3. Responsible to sourcing of potential suppliers on regular basis, evaluating suppliers & qualification & proposals through comparative study.
4. Responsible to collecting quality report on various raw materials, communicating with suppliers for any quality deviation.
5. Responsible to expediting all critically required materials by contacting the supplier, commercial department and other related persons.
6. Coordinates with Finance, Business Development, and Engineering concerning (R&D) to get idea about Market trend, upcoming technologies, new models, Excess & Obsolete (E&O) inventory management.
7. Maintain and coordinate the effective use of the MRP system, to ascertain raw materials inventory levels for an efficient manufacturing operation.
8. Engage in supplier negotiations, contract management, procurement and vendor management for site specific materials.
9. Analyze routing to ensure the accuracy and track production quantity to maintain the inventory level sufficient.
10. Demand planning for raw materials. &amp;amp;bull; Maintain the Inventory, Raw materials planning and Monitoring all Plastic materials, Liquid chemical, paint and ink.
Additional Job Requirements
1. Supply Chain Management or any relevant professional degree will get advantage.
Application Dead Line
|Job Nature||:||Full Time|
|Experience||:||1 to 3 Year/s|
|Gender||:||Both Male & Female|
|Age||:||24 to 30 Year/s|
|Job Location||:||Salary Range||:||Negotiable|