No of Vacancies : 5
Job Description / Responsibility
1. To source quality suppliers for different materials and components for electronic products based on the effective specifications.
2. To study and analyze the markets and availability for each items and source from the best possible sources available.
3. To coordinate production and planning department and follow up raw material stock and confirm purchase order to suppliers based on the requirements and maintain reorder point of each items ensuring stock of supplies at an optimum level.
4. To develop contract terms and negotiate contract with suppliers ensuring best available practices of procurement.
5. To source for direct and indirect materials relating to production.
6. To collect supplier’s quotations, industries, supply markets and sourcing best practices.
7. To prepare LC permission form as per organization's policy and take approval from honorable management.
8. To coordinate commercial staffs to procure materials or components considering all available Customs and VAT SROs and suggesting proper HS Codes to ensure maximum customs benefits.
9. To prepare budgetary report for raw material purchase and make monthly procurement report for management.
10. To ensure optimization of different types of electrical and electronics components.
Additional Job Requirements
1. Strong skills in product and material sourcing.
2. Applicants should have good interpersonal communication skills and should be fluent in English in any form of communication.
3. Applicants must have basic knowledge of imports, ie, Bangladesh IPO, UCP 600, Incoterms, Letter of Credits, Tariff Schedule, Customs and VAT SROs, basic knowledge of VAT and Taxes.
4. Applicants should have sound knowledge of electronic products.
5. Applicants must have good leadership and negotiation skills.
6. Good communication skill & sunny personality.
Application Dead Line
|Job Nature||:||Full Time|
|Experience||:||Minimum 3 Year/s|
|Gender||:||Both Male & Female|
|Age||:||Minimum 26 Year/s|
|Job Location||:||Bangladesh||Salary Range||:||Negotiable|