No of Vacancies : 1
Job Description / Responsibility
1. Producing new and finding way to improve TV production
2. Understanding project management & process development from technical perspective.
3. To prepare Mechanical design, drawing and execution for process developing.
4. To maintain Mechanical standard (Local & International), SOP and company's policies and procedures.
5. To develop best practices and share with other team members.
6. To co-ordinate with suppliers, vendor as well as others relevant departments.
7. To maintain proper documentation of all engineering tasks performed for future references.
8. To perform any other responsibilities assigned by the management.
Additional Job Requirements
1. Must have sound knowledge on Solid works & AutoCAD design and product development.
2. Knowledge about 3D Design.
3. Sufficient knowledge about TV product.
4. Sufficient knowledge about 6s (Six Sigma).
5. Knowledge about estimation and costing.
6. Knowledge about production terms, process development & project management.
7. Self-motivated and able to work under pressure.
8. Should have strong analytical ability.
9. Should have good problem solving ability.
Application Dead Line
|Job Nature||:||Full Time|
|Experience||:||Minimum 2 Year/s|
|Gender||:||Both Male & Female|
|Age||:||Minimum 25 Year/s|
|Job Location||:||Bangladesh||Salary Range||:||Negotiable|