No of Vacancies : 5
Job Description / Responsibility
1. To operate injection machines and set mold in the machine.
2. To instruct and monitor the execution of the production schedule as well as performing mold or material changes as dictated by experts.
3. To perform process troubleshooting, parts inspection and various other functions to insure parts conformity and quality.
4. To verify paper works for the completion of inspections at the start and during the process.
5. To prepare specifications of all the plastic processes.
6. To administer the department and recommend improvement to facilitate required standard and quality.
Additional Job Requirements
1. Must have work experience on injection molding in plastic production industry.
2. Work under pressure to fulfill production target.
3. Self-motivated and dedicated to responsibility.
4. Good communication skills and be able to lead a team.
5. Must have good computer literacy.
6. Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
Application Dead Line
|Job Nature||:||Full Time|
|Experience||:||Minimum 2 Year/s|
|Age||:||20 to 30 Year/s|
|Job Location||:||Bangladesh||Salary Range||:||Negotiable|