No of Vacancies : 1
Job Description / Responsibility
1. make schedule, planning and assigning the works of painting projects.
2. To plan and develop work schedules and equipment usage schedules.
3. To estimate material and labor.
4. To maintain time, material records and submits reports as required.
5. To train employees regarding new work methods or procedures, changes in safety regulations and work policies.
Additional Job Requirements
1. Must have capacity to work in stretch condition.
2. Have Knowledge of supervisory principles, practices and techniques.
3. Have Knowledge of the tools, equipment and materials common to the painting trade.
4. Skill in the preparation and application of paints to different types of surfaces.
5. Skill in estimating time and material requirements of work projects assigned.
6. Must have good knowledge on computer.
Application Dead Line
|Job Nature||:||Full Time|
|Experience||:||5 to 10 Year/s|
|Age||:||30 to 35 Year/s|
|Job Location||:||Kaliakoir||Salary Range||:||Negotiable|